Please click the links to the right of this page to download the
Strategic Plans. They are in PDF format so you will need acrobat
reader to view them.
The mission of the West Genesee Central
School District, in partnership with the community, is to ensure
that each student attains the knowledge, skills and attitudes
necessary, not only for lifelong learning, but also for becoming
a cooperative, self-directed, productive, caring citizen.
- The four year graduation rate will grow by two percent or
more, including all sub-groups.
- The number of students earning a Regents Diploma with
Advanced Designation and/or Regents Diploma with an
endorsement in Career and Technical Education will grow by
two percent or more.
- The number of graduating seniors who successfully
complete at least one college level course will grow by five
percent or more.
*All objectives will be established based on the August
31, 2013 data.
- Embed the New York State Common Core Learning Standards
for Mathematics and English Language Arts (including content
area literacy) into Curriculum and Instruction.
- Analyze and Improve Academic Support at All
Instructional Levels with an emphasis on English Language
Learners and the Response to Intervention Model, specifically
on Tier I interventions.
- Refine academic and social emotional counseling
services to maintain a safe and supportive environment
promoting the dignity and achievement of all members of the
- Increase support and access to instructional
technology including, but not limited to, professional
development, human resources and equipment.