Mon. April 24, "D" Day
- Any Students enrolled in AP courses that
did not attend your designated pre-administration meeting, you
must attend the make-up meeting tomorrow during Interaction
Time in the LGI.
- The Investment Club will meet on Thursday,
during Interaction Time in Room A240. Hope to see you there.
- Attention all Odyssey Students: There will
be a brief Odyssey meeting on Wednesday during Interaction Time
in Room C223. We will be discussing your research
presentations, so please make every effort to attend.
- Senate Members who are interested in running for
office during the 17/18 school year, there will be a
mandatory meeting at the following times: 9th Grade - April 27,
Mrs. Fietkiewicz's Room (A135). 10th Grade - April 26th, Ms.
Lewandowski's Room (A146). 11th Grade - May 2, Mrs. Kovalchik's
Room (C233). Remember you must have completed a year in Senate
in order to campaign for any position.
- Spanish Club will meet Friday, April 28th
in Room A146 during Interaction Time.
- Any student needing a physical for sports or
working papers should sign up in the Health Office.
Physicals will be given on May 17th.
- The Wildcat Branch Question of the Week:
How many coins are in the Wildcat Branch Logo? You can
enter Wednesdays & Fridays during all lunch periods. This
week's prize is 2 Regal movie passes.
- 5/6 - SAT's - registration begins at 7:30
- Tues- 4/25 - Taco w/Chips and Cheese Sauce, Salsa,
Corn, Peach Cup