- Seniors only.
- Permits are issued to students based on the order
in which they complete the online application process.
- Temporary parking permits are not issued.
- Students attending BOCES will require additional
documentation to drive to and park at BOCES. Please see your
administrator for details.
- Students must read and understand the
WGHS Student Parking Procedures and Responsibilities.
- Complete the
online application on or after July
- Bring the completed signature page from the online
application, a non-refundable check for $10 made payable to
WGCSD, and a copy of your NYS Driver License to the
administrative office in Room A243 (487-4673) beginning
August 15, 2016. No checks or signature pages will
be accepted before this date.
- The office will issue you a parking permit based upon
availability, completion of all requirements and satisfactory
- It is the student’s responsibility to pick up their
parking permit in the office.
Once you have been issued a permit, please go to
the administrative office in Room A243 to update any changes.
Do not re-register online.